Xiuyan Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set with Shockproof Travel Case – Face Roller Skin Care Tool, Cellika Real Jade Roller for Face, Eyes, Neck & Body – Facial Roller Tutorial & Skincare Plan Included
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
CELLIKA premium Jade Roller & Gua Sha set is carefully designed to ensure it will suites your needs
Monday evening, after an exhausting day at work, between preparing family dinner, doing laundry, cleaning, and helping the kids with homework, you dream of relaxing at the spa, relieving the daily tension, and having a moment for yourself.
Let our Jade Roller and Gua Sha set transport you to that moment of relaxation. Lay back in your bed or in Infront of your favorite TV show and roll away the daily tension. Relieve muscle tension, headaches, sinus pressure, and recharge your body and soul.
“We all grow old, but we want to grow old gracefully”
There are 3 areas in our body that give away our age: Eyes, Neck, and Hands.
Our Jade Roller and Gua Sha set provides a natural & easy solution for targeting those 3 areas:
Jade Roller’s small stone – Reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles
Jade Roller’s big stone- Lift and firm the Neck by promoting collagen production
Gua Sha board- Tighten the skin on your hands by increasing blood flow
Did you know?
Our skin absorbs up to 15% of our creams and serums, leaving 85% of the active ingredients out.
Using Jade Roller & Gua Sha helps you get a better effect from your skincare products by allowing it to absorb dipper to the skin.
Reduce Wrinkles, Lift, Firm & Tight
Use the large Jade stone for neck, chin, jawline, cheeks and forehead.
Reduce Eye Puffiness & Dark Circles
Use the smaller Jade stone for eye area, nose, and lips.
Reduce Cellulite & Relief Muscles Tension
Use the Gua Sha board to eliminate cellulite and tighten your skin on your arms, Décolleté, legs and Abdomen.
Relax muscles, tension on your back and shoulders.
Stimulate Blood Circulation & Lymphatic Drainage
Encourage Lymphatic Drainage and blood flow.
Soothe headaches, sinus pressure, and TMJ.
How To Guide – delivered digitally with every purchase
What you will find inside the digital guide?
Anti Aging Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Tutorial
3 DIY Facial Masks Recipies
Cleaning & Maintaining Jade Tools
*Make sure you are not opted out from receiving Amazon emails
Why Choose Us?
Shock & Water proof Travel Case
The Travel Case is made out of recycled and animals cruelty free materials.
Each case passed Drop Safety inspection to make sure it’s perfectly protects the Jade Roller & Gua Sha tools.
Sturdy & Durable
Each piece is handmade and passed Pull & Twist durability inspection.
Stainless Integrated Metal Frame
All Jade Rollers’ frames are single piece (not soldered) and passed 48 hours anti corrosion inspection.
Strong & durable silicon plugs for smooth and noise free rolling.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 6.97 x 5.28 x 1.5 inches; 9.14 Ounces
UPC : 731199999997
Manufacturer : CELLIKA
ASIN : B08G49LWB3
❄ ROLL WITH CONFIDENCE – We supply full instructions and a Premium shockproof travel case to ensure the longevity of your Beauty Roller & Gua Sha stone, and to safely store them in the fridge. The extra cooling effect helps calm irritations, migraines, sinus pressure, and provides full relaxation
? LEVEL UP YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE – Add the Jade Face Roller to your daily routine to improve skincare products’ absorption, reduce wrinkles, fine lines, contour your chin & jawline, tighten your neck, refine pores, diminish under eye puffiness & dark circles
? THE POWER OF BEAUTY STONES – Use your Gua Sha Tool and Jade Roller for face & body. stimulate blood circulation, boost lymphatic drainage, encourage collagen production, improve skin elasticity, relieve muscle tension, reduce cellulite and stretch marks
? OUR MISSION is to promote Self-confidence and Personal Care by offering High End products & services. Our face rollers are made with real natural Xiuyan Jade stones, free of artificial additives, durable & noiseless design for smooth rolling. If you are unsatisfied with our Jade Roller And Gua Sha Set, please contact us and we will find the best solution for you
Be the first to review “Xiuyan Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set with Shockproof Travel Case – Face Roller Skin Care Tool, Cellika Real Jade Roller for Face, Eyes, Neck & Body – Facial Roller Tutorial & Skincare Plan Included”
There are no reviews yet.